LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Yes dan lets not let the facts get in the way of a negative...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes dan lets not let the facts get in the way of a negative story. Did you actually read my post or did you just see what you wanted to see. I never claimed their was no debt ( I claimed little debt which is borrowed under a seperate entity and is used to invest in something cash positive) and I said I agreed with you about the buyback. Unlike you however I did a little research rather than just quote straight from a quarterly report. Also i try to answer a criticism and not just repeat the same old thing over and over.
    Dan I'm just trying to educate YOU on linc as your vision seems so narrow yet you seem to deem yourself so knowlegable, please get a real understanding of what you invest in before lecturing us on what any two year old can read ie the quarterly report.
    Also many posters have also said they agree the buyback is not a good idea but you state "finally someone agrees with me" when a poster comes into a discussion about 2 weeks too late.
    So dan as you suggested why don't you just read a little more and try to get a grasp of what this company is doing and why it is spending money...please. Then at least I will be listening to more than just the same old simplistic argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.