MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

AJPrior to the commencement of the 4000mtrs drilling the company...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    AJ

Prior to the commencement of the 4000mtrs drilling the company had 4 million in cash.
    They now have 1.5 million in cash and i am told that the 4000mtrs of drilling that commenced at GoldenPeak has been completely paid for.
    So importantly to date thay have only completed 600mtrs at GoldenPeak with excellent results and now the remaining 3400mtrs that was to be drilled at POI is now being concentrated at the porphyry Copper/Gold Atui New Britain.
    So the remaining 3400mtrs drilling to commence within weeks is paid for.You can call the company to verify if you wish.
    As for the JV this is my first time talking about any JV at Amazon Bay and we know from recent reports that the company is in advanced discussions with developement partners and this is a very large scale ironsands deposit of 3 to 4 billion tonnes so i would expect an announcement on this.
    MGK have had JV offers for New Britain and you are correct in saying that they plan to drill there now to show the huge potential and get a far better deal from any JV for shareholders.
    At these prices i am buying what i can afford.
    Cheers
    Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.