MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

Johnny im not talking down the stock by any means, and yes i...

1. 29 Posts.
    Johnny im not talking down the stock by any means, and yes i still hold a holding.

Thanks for pointing out my comment back in May (though trying to make me sound negative) - because if you took time to check it i said that when the share price was 1.8c, while everyone talking it up well over 2c and then it went to 1.3c (not 1.2c but close)with in 5 weeks and now back around the same levels again.

My point was always around the market and what it tracks - not an individual company, which can be seen on the below link:

http://hfgapps.hubb.com/asxtools/Charts.aspx?asxCode=MGK&compare=comp_index&indicies=XMM&pma1=0&pma2=0&volumeInd=10&vma=0&TimeFrame=D12

The assets may well be good, but without cash and partner soon I was just stating that these lveles will remain until more news

Rob - glad you speak to the company to clarify accounts are all paid (surprised they would tell you this)- im assuming if this is the case we will see still cash of over $1.3M in the next qtly or their creditors are just getting larger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.