CCV 0.00% 21.0¢ cash converters international

Hey Fish,I don't post much because I don't give advice for free,...

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hey Fish,

I don't post much because I don't give advice for free, also there is too much censoring of my legitimate opinions on stocks by the moderators of HC forum.

See my comments on the CTD thread re: short selling.

It follows that there are two kinds of stocks I am interested in.

1/ worthless companies that certainly have no future and yet are priced for an increadibly bright future.

2/ valuable companies that are certainly have a bright or reasonable future and yet are priced for no future.

The skill is in finding these things, I don't own CCV but it certainly doesn't fit category 1 IMO.

There's thousands if listed companies, you only need 3 or 4 for a conviction portfolio like mine. Why not pick the few you understand well?

Or you could short CCV, I don't have a position in it but think there are MANY better opportunities on the short side. It may have been a good short at a higher price if you had understood the issues they were creating for themselves through their treatment of customers.

Still a valuation short rather than a donut short and not something I would do.

Tesla hasn't paid off for me yet, I was surprised the SEC allowed a raise and that hit my puts. It's still in a parlous financial state and the structural operating losses each year will continue to be in the billions.

Yup it's a donut, shorting is a crazy game you need conviction when the price rises against you. It's not for everyone I think most people shouldn't do it.
    I have shorted TSLA for a year, hopefully the market comes around to my way of thinking soon but timing has never been my forte.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $69.25K 329.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 338115 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 129616 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 339879
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.