ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi Westcott,Our journey is only just commencing, as we progress...

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Hi Westcott,

Our journey is only just commencing, as we progress through completing Phases 1 and 2, to utilising our experience and actual performance to lift NSL to its desired 1.5 million tonne per annum target by the end of 2014. This target being possible through bolt on wet and dry separation plants to increase output, together with sourcing additional ore feed through strategic acquisitions and supply agreements"

"actual performance to lift NSL to its desired 1.5 million tonne per annum target"

Do you really think your totally non-basis post is worth more than the info from NSL announcement?

Is your research on NSL just for downramping NSL? although you cannot remember sth. Only for this?

When our SHs were enjoying the initial success of NSL, analyzing the production guideline from company's announcement, 200kt/year in current Quarter, 400Kt by the end of the year, target to expanding to 1.5Mt in 2014.
    We are making SP expection according to this guildline, but suddently you came up and post in scornful tone: "are you scared if I tell your the negative"

Enough is enough, I really fed up with your scraps. you are not working for this company and got totally no ideas about how these projects going.

Have you been the minging site before?
    Have you drilled on hole for this company?
    Have you done any assay analysis for NSL?
    Do you know more details than NSL's director regading the iron ore resource in place?
    Can you make an announcement on ASX?

After 3 years hard work, $13m spent, finally we see our hope and we are excited that our business starts growing.
    more projects acquired and going forward at the same time.

Please stop your subjective assuming and once NSL reaches 1.5Mt iron ore production per year, Are you responsible for what you said here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.