ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

cash cow which seems like a no brainer , page-77

1. 5,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Hi joeborgo,

I also think 2.5% commission is a bit higher than the standard agency fee of $1-1.5/t or 1%, however as you know this is the condition linked to the $2.5m funding received to balance investor's risk/return.

Regarding the ongoing sales, you know at this stage NSL is still piling up the iron ore stock, I think NSL just needs to ramp up the production to 20k/month to meet the minimum 50kt order, yes it will take a bit time.

Plase donot worry about the sales, no steel maker just depends on sole supplier, they normally mix the higher grade (62%+) iron ore with low grade ore (50-58%) to feed their furnace. The larger the steel maker is , the higher ore grade needed, as their furnaces were designed to only accept 60%. But the smaller steel maker is, the less ore grade it needs as their furnace were flexible(50%+ okay).

Clearly NSL is targeting local small-midium size steel companies, so grade and sales should not be your concern, but the profit margin needs to be confirmed by first decent sales contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.