HGO 4.69% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Of course we must continue with the good safety culture that has...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Of course we must continue with the good safety culture that has been established under Steve and for which he is justifiably proud. Primarily for the staff but also for the companies future.

I still remain optimistic that without an announcement to the contrary that the 200K tonnes have been brought up and that we have had reasonable ore through the end Q2. Q3 will be a different story and your calculations seem reasonable for that - in my mind we were talking Q2 which was where the cash accumulation discussion was focused after all.

I remain hopeful of around 4k tonnes for Q2 at a guess. However, many have accused me of being too hopeful over the years (not always a good thing with investing). However clearly as you have pointed out, the overall estimate still stands, less the rockfall (and if I am wrong on the 200K tonnes then less that as well). Delays on getting the 200K to the surface will tip tonnage into Q3.

Perhaps my gut feeling on this is more about the warm feeling of celebrating the divvy with top shelf food and wine. Makes it hard to get a good gut feel on anything else actually!!

I look forward to the quarterly with interest.

In the end what matters to me is the next divvy and I don't see that until Christmas at least. So in that light, whether the 200k is brought up in Q2,Q3 or Q4 doesn't matter all that much in the long run, but it will matter to the q2 results.

Everything about the Q2 cash flow is subordinate in my mind to a good result from the drilling and we will have to wait a few more months at least for those results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $200.6K 3.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 399999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.