TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Cash flow is king, page-73

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    No Q Rob did not discuss the timing of future announcements.
    When I spoke to him last week he was busy with the operator working on new contracts and is very committed to reducing the cost base at CH.
    I found the following very interesting though as realeased by TEG in the 3B on Friday night.

Triangle has established a technical and commercial support partnership with Tamarind who are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    The alliance brings significant technical, commercial and management resources available at Tamarind to Triangle in assessing new opportunities in its endeavours of building a significant Australian ASX listed energy company. The option pricing was based above the market for Triangle shares during the period prior to the Cliff Head acquisition.
    Tamarind played a key role in assisting Triangle in the evaluation and commercial negotiations to acquire the 57.5% Participating Interest in the Cliff Head Oil Field.

About Tamarind Energy
    Tamarind Energy was established in partnership with Blackstone to focus exclusively on oil and gas in South East Asia. The Tamarind management team comprises a deep bench of senior executives with substantial experience across a range of basins in South East Asia and a history of delivering complex projects safely, while creating significant value for their corporate partners and host governments. Tamarind will focus on growing production and reserves from producing oil and gas fields, efficiently developing discoveries and capturing exploration potential in and around proven plays to build a high-quality portfolio of assets in the region.

In regard to an earlier post I did like in particular the following-
    Tamarind will focus on growing production and reserves from producing oil and gas fields.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $80.74K 4.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1240000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.