FEX 1.59% 32.0¢ fenix resources ltd

Cash Flow Model, page-59

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    morning rooks.
    well said.
    I’ve done it again; bought more on open at 33.5, the down she goes. Seriously, you could make money with a quick opposite trade to what I do, lol. That said, I do ok medium long term.
    the reason it went down yesterday had nothing to do with FEX itself. All the IO’s I watch except TI1 went down (it was about square on the day), due to falls on wall st, Europe etc. this on a day when IO went up nicely. We’re too small to buck main market trends. If it goes down, so will we. But as you wisely point out, the story hasn’t changed. That’s why I bought more. I bought more CAP too and watched it slump lower as well.

things were looking ugly last night; Europe down over another 2%, US futures down a lot. Wall st opened and went south quickly; down 580 pts. Then the fed minutes seem to calm things down and it ended down just 164 or 0.5%. Not much. IO went down last nite about 4%. So anyone’s guess what our market and IO’s will do today. Probably a bit softer. But not too much. it’s still over $200.

as long as it’s not the start of a major market dump/correction/crash, these are great opportunities to buy more of our favourite stocks. I don’t think we’re in for a major dump, so I’ll probably be buying a few more things here and there today.

FEX still has some serious selling from time to time, even when market is ok. Everyone buys shares to make a profit. It’s just timeframes that are different. Lot of people bought lower, will sell when it hits their target, or if it retraces too far for them. Normal. Another buying opportunity. Any day it’s down, I check to see if the story has changed. If not, it’s a buy.
    our story has changed, for the very much better.
    go FEX, you very good medium/long term thing.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $222.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $170.3K 536.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253968 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 279809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ 238762
Last updated 15.28pm 24/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.