RFX 0.00% 10.0¢ redflow limited

'Cash flow negative for some time', says the Chairman, page-8

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    My source told me this:

The Board and management are absolutely focused on short-term cash-flow. Redflow currently has cash reserves of approximately $9.5m. We are also expecting to receive an approximate $2m research & development credit in early 2019.
    Nevertheless, as we continue to develop our sales pipeline and reduce the cost of our batteries, we forecast that we will continue to be cash-flow negative for some time. We are forecasting that our cash burn will reduce as sales increase but we need to continue to invest in research & development and manufacturing cost down. As such, it is clear that we will need additional working capital during 2019.
    Our CFO, Trudy Walsh, and Tim are working closely with the Board to identify all possible sources of working capital.

THESE PROSPECTIVE SOURCES RANGE FROM GOVERNMENT ENTITIES SUCH AS THE CLEAN ENERGY FINANCE CORPORATION OR THE EXPORT FINANCE & INVESTMENT CORPORATION, TO A WORKING CAPITAL LINE FROM A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR AN ADDITIONAL CAPITAL RAISING, INCLUDING FROM A NEW CORNERSTONE SHAREHOLDER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $33 332

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 61175 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 34619 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.