ZIP 3.30% $1.76 zip co limited..

CASH FLOW POSITIVE PARTY, page-68

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    You seem to be clever in some ways. But your ego is letting you down, just because you and a few others post regularly on a public forum in a negative light doesn't constitute being right when you're backing the narrative from the Finance system. Now i don't need to go on about this because i agree, that management could and should have done a lot better, but your continued baseless negativity isn't holding up.

If BNPL model was worthless then why has so many banks and other Fintech companies adopted the offering, now in regard to Block After pay you're saying that After pay is a total write off LOL, you're no different to Mr Hindenburg who is a well-known shark short seller and has posted negative material online to back his Short Selling motive that's how he makes his money, you're no different with your view on Zip, still posting on a public forum for 2 years in a neg way to support your short.

I do hope, After pay scrap it because Imo if that happened, all those millions of users can transfer to Zip a 'win, win' for Zip but unfortunately that won't happen.

Out of curiosity why does someone like yourself, that doesn't hold or have anything positive to say about Zip and BNPL continually post on a public forum? What's your motive? I think there would be some smarts in this group that can see why, but for the people that are not let them know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
-0.060(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.74 $38.58M 21.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 168767 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 292404 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.