ZIP 0.22% $1.16 zip co limited..

Been a long time, but the lying Lion is back. Oh you never fail...

1. 7,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6630
    Been a long time, but the lying Lion is back.

Oh you never fail to put a grin on my face. So in public, despite the years of your condescension and scathing of posters on Hot Copper for their ineptitude in investing, you just declared the term "cash flow" is a new concept to you and that you struggle with the adjective "positive" combined with the prefix of "pre".

Oh my. Oh dear. Cash flows are reported by companies, along with the balance sheet and PNL statement as one of the three cornerstones of accounting and financial reporting Leo. I think its probably best you don't comment on financial forums if you can't even grasp the most basic aspects of an accounting that a 14 year old child would understand. Another worry is you got two "great analysis" votes for that. For showing your inability to grasp the basics of finance?

When you've gone away and grasped the basics of accounting to a year 8/9 level, then perhaps we will discuss the business cycle of publicly listed companies which you've unwittingly waded into with your subsequent comments - clearly a long way above your comprehension from your comments above.

(I am honestly chuckling at the ineptitude of your baiting attempt - you literally defeat yourself with your own childish comments - thank you AlphaX, you genuinely have brightened my day)smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.003(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.306B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.14 $1.169M 1.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 52812 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 43778 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.14 258024
Last updated 10.36am 30/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.