ZIP 6.52% $1.08 zip co limited..

CASH FLOW POSITIVE PARTY, page-168

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6660
    What on earth are you talking about? You have ranted on these forums at ZIP holders for so long and I suppose its no surprise that you continue to do so in an utterly bizarre fashion and then shortly after cosey up to the very same holders.

"Other than your disappointment in my change of sentiment years back (which changed as quickly as the risk I might add), I largely agree with your views of BNPL surviving, because it clearly is, including fintechs as a whole."

I'd never had contact with you and knew nothing about you until last year when I came on here and pointed out a change in wholesale funding parameters for ZIP might point to a reversal in the worrying falling business metrics (it did in the July 2022 trading update) and you started with your vitriol and lies (as you have against so many).

I naturally engaged a few posters, particularly down-rampers like yourself who didn't like some astute positive stuff being said about ZIP, on here around that time and amongst my many comments pointed out to many that the ANZ business had in fact been cash flow positive for many years, which you yourself tried to contest and when shown to be absolutely wrong, made up some lies about me saying it was profitable - and persisted with that lie, no matter how many times to ask you to show where I made that statement, as you could not of course. This from a guy who above declares 'positive cash flow' simply prefixed with 'pre' as "new investment jargon", showing yourself to be rather ignorant of the most basic elements of finance and the English language - its quite literally the title of this thread!!! A party to mark, in the time preceding (i.e. 'pre') it going cash flow positive.

You've gone on a massive bizarre rant on me describing ZIP as "pre-positive cash flow'. Its shown in its accounting progression it is on the verge of becoming cash flow positive. It has guided as much. Practically the whole industry agrees its about to (but many still have ongoing debt and business concerns) it is about to go cash flow positive. It is how ever not quite yet cash flow positive. It is BY SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEFINITION, VIA THE ADDITION OF A THREE LETTER PREFIX 'PRE-POSITIVE CASH FLOW'. Even if one was an utter simpleton and do not understand cash flows being one of the most basic three reporting aspects of listed companies, you cannot confuse simple English? You need help. With very basic 'pre-school' grammar at the very least (excuse the fun pun). "Pre" - a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin, where it meant “before” (preclude; prevent); applied freely as a prefix, with the meanings “prior to,” “in advance of,” “early,” “beforehand,” “before,” “in front of,” and with other figurative meanings (preschool; prewar; prepay; preoral; prefrontal).

SO after going on a massive rant at me about placing the simple prefix "pre" before the most basic of accounting ideas of a company achieving 'positive cash flows' (per the very title of this thread) you then laughably go on the passive side of your passive-aggressive behaviour. Unlike you I don't hide my past posts as I stand by things I say and freely admit my lack of knowledge and occasional oversight on all things - I am not omnipotent and one of the benefits of Hot Copper should be information exchange, with which we are as retail investors disadvantaged to professionals. Now not being able to see your posts and having no idea about you until last year, contrary to your self-delusion and narcissism, I will have to run with the sheer number of posters who mock you on ZIP forums for being massively pro-ZIP and BNPL when it was up near its $12.35 highs and then massively negative on it on the lows (buy high, sell low - a real winning strategy and exactly the opposite to my 2021 comments and more recent 2022/23 analysis).

And yet again you are entirely wrong on ZIP's risks and share price in saying "which changed as quickly as the risk I might add". The risks never changed. They were always regulation, competition, rising interest rates, increasing bad debts, excessive funding debt in the absence of positive cash flows, etc, etc. Again, things people can see I warned off (to disdain) in 2021 on my posts. You have in the last 12-18 months ranted at hundreds of ZIP investors as utter cretins with a new vague understanding of the risks you entirely ignored in 2020/21. And now, this is hilarious, now you are changing tune again. At least your share price timing a bit better this time.

@Fastback6666 - you actually called it bang on. Hilariously after being massively pro-ZIP and BNPL on the $!2+ highs, and then blasting every ZIP holder as simpletons for 18 months on here with the stock on the lows, he has flipped again. Amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.075(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.06 $17.63M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13889 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 129859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.075 ( 6.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.06 5526166
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.