SMN 3.57% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

This link on "Valuation" is worth watching. Compliments of...

1. 2,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

This link on "Valuation" is worth watching. Compliments of Danger Mouse over at ISX.

The first couple of minutes and you will get the idea. You see, intuitively I already do this. I have been talking about SMN valuation now for 4 years! That's right, and the market is not listening,

It is very interesting that the market thinks it knows what it's doing, It has multiple stocks with market caps in the billions, but the reality of it all is the market has 1% that know what their doing, and the other 99% are The followers. Investors who buy into stocks, and then ask "What does ABC do?" Very true.

So the problem we have here, is the 1% are controlling SMN as they understand the "Sheep" 99% of the population, will not be buying SMN shares because there is this perception that SMN is not going to deliver. They cannot see value, have no means in understanding valuations and as there are no sheep to follow, they are the sheep who are sleeping at the wheel.

As I have said before, you cannot write this stuff, as it's not believable. SMN top 20 are the 1% percent, and they have no interest in helping the sheep to follow! it's that bloody easy to understand, so for all those who are smarter than the sheep, keep accumulating under the $1.

GLTA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5chrxMuBoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.020(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $79.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 58.0¢ $3.597K 6.201K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 990 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 1660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.