ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hey BOS,In Melbourne we are going through a once in a life time...

1. 1,382 Posts.
    Hey BOS,

In Melbourne we are going through a once in a life time heat wave. I'd just come back from a two hour sparring & training session... I'm hot and sweaty and as much as I'd like to rip the scab of a cold one or two, I've set myself a goal for end of Feb so I'm drinking ice water,.... log on and... well damn me if Ctindale isn't trying to defame me... so.. without a shred of evidence, I conjure up a visual of Ctindale... well quite frankly BOS, it was not a pretty sight... this was purely speculative and I don't think he's seen the inside of gym for many many moons. He looked more like an advertisment for Krispy Kremes...had the sort of bum crack that if he bent over, I could stand my bike up in..... apologies Ctindale... all without fact and purely speculative.

Getting back to facts BOS, you're not quite on the money... speccies are most volatile when we're all kept guessing... my judgement is based on other speccies at this point in history... i.e. a boost will come when there is actually something happening.... not on potential.... most of my previous posts which were against the flow as you may recall related to speculation that ELK was about to hit $1 or more.

Anyway if I've committed a hanging crime here I'm going to plead tempoary insanity on the basis of it's just so bloody hot down here... luckily all training is done for the day so I'm sure I'll be more considered in my posts.

warm regards,

Hectobar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.