CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

cash flow report.., page-10

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "It's been a couple of weeks since i sent the company a email and got no reply."

It is disappointing that company just ignored your email, not even acknowledgement. I will try sending one my self and suggest other shareholders do the same. They ought to talk to us more often IMO.

Meanwhile the Productivity Commission report does not spell good news for renewables in general. If government adopts they recommendations, the alternate energy generation initiatives could be cut down in favor of much greater use of LNG, including existing coal generating plants being changed to natural gas operation where possible, or shutting down the heavy polluters and replacing the the base load with new LNG plants in other locations.

While this might make good sense, it will be extremely difficult in current political environment to achieve anything meaningful in near term. But federal government could use the report to reduce further any assistance they were giving to alternate energy installations to save money and improve the budget finances.

They may pressure the states to do the same, to wind down any further assistance or future renewable energy subsidy schemes and that would not be a good news for CBD looking ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.