BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

Hi Olive Blossom....To make a statement either way about the FMG...

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Olive Blossom....To make a statement either way about the FMG contract you'd have to be privy to the actual wording Of the clause that would allow them to back out.These large contract go back and forth between the two parties until all are happy.It may be the case that for FMG to completely back away they must pay a hefty fine to do that.That is what a contract lawyer told me in reference to BYL.But since there seems to be a cozy relationship build over some time you'd also think they might not be so heavy handed with each other.If its all handled well from BYL's position it will only be a temporary delay in revenues until the ore price recovers.Then BYL may gey rewarded with even more work down the road on say a wharf or road for the same company.These are just my thought and a comment from contract lawyer friend who has a few shares also.They have diversified income in any case.Im convinced its great value on the dips.As a future plan as the cheap gas flows from NW shelf might be prudent to change vehicles over to LNG .I read a citibank note that the saudi's are finished exporting oil from 2030 due to there own demand for power generation ! can you imagin the price of oil in even 10 yrs.Mj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.