PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I have a couple of other questions based on the last few...

1. 245 Posts.
    I have a couple of other questions based on the last few announcements.

I thought the JV was terminated because WEG didn't complete one of the CP's by the due date. Now PLv have said it was terminated because of the perceived inability to work with WEG.

I don't recall reading that this was a CP, nor can this be defined by a due date!

Also, is the US$24m funding package a liability of the JV or PLV? This wasn't made clear, but is the US$12m question. Are we on the hook to pay the full amount back?

I've read and re-read all the announcements, and these last few months series of announcements are unclear, contradictory and IMO incomplete.

I've said it before, The PLV board have a huge problem a head of themselves explaining how they announced that WEG were out, now they are back in.

A month of trading passed since the first announcement stated they are out before going into suspension.. They have just opened themselves up to a whole lot of legal pain from anyone that has bought shares, and now may sell at a loss.

This has class action written all over it IMO.

It's all been a bad joke. I have been a supporter of this company for many years now and these last few months have been the last straw.

Pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.