NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi GM,NCM has good assets they are just not firing ATM, and are...

1. 13,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    Hi GM,

NCM has good assets they are just not firing ATM, and are only throwing off small mamounts of cash when gold prices have boomed,,,,,,,big position for some time at 38.15 put

Below are some of the newwires I got this morning, FYI

DJ MARKET TALK: Morningstar Drops Newcrest To Hold Vs Accumulate

2251 GMT [Dow Jones] Morningstar lowers its stance on Newcrest Mining (NCM.AU) to hold from accumulate after trimming its valuation on the stock 6% to A$42.85. Says fiscal 2011 net profit met its forecast and 2012 gold guidance from the company was as expected, but copper was a bit lower. "While growth is delayed by a year or so and capex significant, we remain confident NCM's first class exploration and development team will generate value." The stock closed at A$40.40. ([email protected])

and

DJ MARKET TALK: Morningstar Drops Newcrest To Hold Vs Accumulate

2251 GMT [Dow Jones] Morningstar lowers its stance on Newcrest Mining (NCM.AU) to hold from accumulate after trimming its valuation on the stock 6% to A$42.85. Says fiscal2011 net profit met its forecast and 2012 gold guidance from the company was as expected,
    but copper was a bit lower. "While growth is delayed by a year or so and capex significant, we remain confident NCM's first class exploration and development team
    will generate value." The stock closed at A$40.40. ([email protected])

Hope that is useful..

Note that is the second downgrade from Morning Star in a few weeks..

NTT I think is a test of 38.15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.