DGR 46.2% 1.9¢ dgr global limited

Cash flows, page-12

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Markets caps of IRR's major shareholders

ASSORE
    29.9% IRR-MKT CAP 3.3 billion U.S dollars (used to be 5 billion in 201 )

Assore Limited (Assore) is a mining holding company engaged principally in ventures involving base minerals and metals. The Company's principal investment is a 50% interest in Assmang Limited (Assmang), which it controls jointly with African Rainbow Minerals Limited (ARM). The Company, through its various joint-venture entities and subsidiary companies, is involved in the mining of iron, manganese and chrome ores together with other industrial minerals and the production of manganese and chrome alloys. The Company's segment includes Joint-venture mining and beneficiation, Marketing and shipping and Other mining and beneficiation. The Company's iron ore division is made up of the Beeshoek Mine located on the farms Beeshoek 448 and Olynfontein 475, and the Khumani Mine situated on the farms Bruce 544, King 561 and Mokaning 560. The Beeshoek mining lease (ML3/93) consists of an area of 5 686 hectares and is located on the farms Beeshoek (448) and Olynfontein (475).

11.7% IRR
    Sumitomo Corp
    $16 billion U.S dollars

the web page below- they are into such a diverse array of things I can't even begin to see the angle.
    http://www.sumitomocorp-global.com/

Either one of these companies could provide capital for any number of reasons. Well their investment so far has been good, there are about as many potential deals possible as imaginable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.