DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Markets are the result of many players entering the fray each...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Markets are the result of many players entering the fray each day.
    There are traders with horizons as short as a day working on 5-10% gains.
    At the other end of the continuum there are those with perspectives of 5- 20 plus years.
    There are algorithms that operate.
    There is manipulation upwards and downwards occurring in most stocks.
    The players range from those near insolvency to institutions with billions.
    On any day a stock can be under priced or overpriced depending on the mix of players.
    It is an over simplification to say those who were in DGR in 2003 will have a cost of 0.22- div -
    current price 0.14 = loss 0.075.
    Some of those from 2003 will have- Sold all or some, sold and bought, averaged down, sold all and re-entered at 0.025 cents and so on.
    I have held shares for around ten years but have topped up when the price became too discounted. eg 0.025.
    One recent opportunity to buy was after Nick Mather exercised options at 0.03- 0.035 above the market price.
    Even though the market price of 0.09 was well above my average cost it was a clarion call for me to buy more. I calculated the NTA at 0.25-0.28 cents at the time. This is why Nick bought as well as showing leadership by making a financial sacrifice to help the company's treasury. His action was profoundly significant.
    My comments and the comments of the board are not ramping. I conservatively value Archer at 0.05, Coolgarra at 5 mill, other tenements and unlisted companies at 5 mill, listed coys at MV and AJQ notes and loans as stated and listed shares at MV. This gives an NTA of 0.34.
    If we calculate NTA using IRR at its high of 0.3975 and SOLG's high of 0.46 then the theoretical NTA is over 0.40.
    Using a rational yard stick which I do as an accountant to value things I see DGR as a grossly undervalued stock.
    I am happy to buy more if the discount grows larger. There is no blue sky here just red meat. Junior resource coys trade at multiples of NTA. A DGR price of 1.00 would not induce me to sell.
    The blue sky in SOLG and other tenements being accumulated in Ecuador is spectacular.
    IRR's CEO has stated the Coy is a mining investment house. They have the properties to float off 5-10 subs on various exchanges. The major shareholders have deep pockets. They have the capacity to underwrite all these subs.
    As DGR builds its treasury it can accelerate the creation of subs by doing its own underwrites and also in conjunction with IRR.
    Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.