DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Well stated. I believe there are a number of fundamental...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Well stated. I believe there are a number of fundamental problems with DGR and they include the following:

1. The strategy of developing companies to production level, which not one has ever reached, simply takes too much time and never returns a profit to the shareholders who initially invested. OBS was sold at a profit but I didn't own any and all I got was $73 as a total dividend from my initial $12k investment. All the rest was spent/lent/paid for admin/director's costs (refer next point) and shareholders in DGR missed out big time;
    2. Our CEO is raking in well over $1,150,000 each year ()plus bonus shares no doubt) and that will soon go up with new companies on the drawing board. He gets between $500,000 to $50,000 per directorship he appoints himself too under the DGR banner. We are not getting fair value from him at all. His salary is a multiple and he cannot be spending the time necessary to address the issues of all the companies he is a director of. I believe some are in direct conflict to DGR's and it's shareholders interests. Note: none of the companies actually produce anything that is being sold from which the shareholders actually make a profit from, unless you are a director who earns more from each company but certainly cannot spend more hours doing. He made a killing when he sold his OBS shares in that takeover. DGR shareholders got what!!!!!. No wonder he is buying a cattle station for $10 million....he can afford it;
    3. Our CEO has basically total control of when announcements are made and it is these that reflects the market sentiment and value of our companies under DGR sponsorship. No announcement; delayed announcements; leave basic facts out that then lead to speculation as to what might happen; etc, etc., all influence the day to day share value. In looking at our CEO's share interest in all the DGR companies you will see he accumulated/s significant numbers in each. If you control the timings, the contents, the positiveness v's negativities, then you can buy in at the best prices....in my view this is what has happened and still is being done;
    4. In relation to our holdings in Solgold, the potential of this company is absolute staggering. I cannot but remember all the positives put forward when we were looking for gold in the Solomon Islands which petered out into nothing. Now we have this perhaps richest best 10 in the world copper/gold mine in South America. DGR has spent $30 million+ and has recently sold off great chunks of solgold to other companies for very cheap price/s. Even larger companies (BHP) have shown an interest. Is the reason Solgold and DGR have not realized true value is that the Andes Mountains on the west coast of South America is actually full of high value rich copper and gold deposites/reserves and we are only one of many trying to explore/develop and eventually mine it. There are literally tens if not hundreds of potential rich reserves and here we are drilling our 2o plus hole. A long delayed process while our director pays himself hundreds of thousand dollars each year (solgold $350k & DGR $550k), whilst paying himself $250k more whilst representing the shareholders interests in all the other companies. Which of these companies take presidence over the time spent on one directorships responsibilities over the other?

Perhaps it for some of these reasons that DGR true value is not being realized.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 232568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.