DGR 7.69% 1.2¢ dgr global limited

Cash flows, page-31

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    You can make the argument for every mining company that ever was regarding the directors are paid too much. It's a fact- but does this mean that you should not invest in mining companies?? The profits are there to be had IMHO. It is about timing the cycles (large), and guarding against complacency again IMHO.

I have my own way of looking at the discount on offer at DGR. I do see it as downside risk protection. $80 million dollar discount or half price must surely more than offset the director fees, it's got to be more than baked in.

I actually like when posters bang on about these fees.. There is a chance management might read hotcopper. There is actually a probability they are aware of the perception. Perhaps this is something management could address via presentation if they want the share price closer to NTA. Just show that our corporate expenses are coming down and not ridiculously outside of industry norms. Or just show us how much it costs to list on the AIM and be done with it....

I feel a lot of people not understanding that the past is the past. Doesn't matter if this thing flat-lined/died in the butt for 20-30 years, investing is about the here, the now, and the future. And call me a ramping bastard, but the future looks bloody good. SOLG aint going anywhere, and while I really doubt management will pull up sticks in search of greener pastures, does not mean they wont acquire more pastures

I think the fact that SOLG is worth 500 million pounds does stop it from perhaps exploding upward astronomically, but it will very likely go up and is good for DGR on so many levels. It puts DGR on the map really.

This is a buy and hold. Buy it, hold it, know that you have some of the best exploration projects in the world which can now be funded. You have a salesman at the helm that people will be standing up and taking seriously. We have the exploration story of the year, we have it at a discount, and we have all this other stuff absolutely for free. And it is far from finished!!

Sleep easy, hope the discount lasts so you dont have to make some ill fated decision to sell. If the market sells off you have downside risk protection and a very easy stock to look at, see the obvious value and buy more.

When you do sell, it a year or two down the track, you won't be paying a shite load of capital gains tax.......

Provide some figures for management fees and expenses if you want to seriously talk the share price down Caesius.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.563K 796.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401894 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 564160 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.