DGR 46.2% 1.9¢ dgr global limited

This is a great presentation from DGR regards IRR- you have to...

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    This is a great presentation from DGR regards IRR- you have to copy and paste

http://www.dgrglobal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IRR-Presentation-March-2013.pdf

Check out Quaggy nickel/pgm project last three pages of that 48 page slide show. What is exciting about IRR is that it seems they use a fairly generic exploration program, heavy magnetic's and soil geo-chem. And obviously we all know it is that soil geo-chem and the technique of using moly to find the porphyry at Cascabel that has been such a success. Do the naysayers really want to just write DGR off as an expensive resource stable, or do they also need to concede DGR are pretty good when it comes to exploration. Have a look who have applied for the exploration permits next door at Quaggy..... Yep, it's my friend Rio Tinto, so either stalking Mather or indeed they think it could be special.... .

This is what I am banging on about, i.e -people will stand up and take notice. I'm taking notice. If there had been no discovery and Nick Mather stands up beats the drum and says "hey, at Quaggy we have a very similar soil geo-chem setup to The Nova deposit, ala Sirus resources, well  people will remember that was 2 billion bucks worth pretty soon after discovery. They will remember that, but they might not be compelled to fund it...

But with Nick in charge at exploration success story of the year, well it changes things.

p.s - they drilled Quaggy last year. Not sure the details, it probably wasn't a massive program, but didn't see any stella results come out. Might have been hidden away in a quarterly somewhere.......

p.p.s-(and for those unaware) Before discovery Sirius resources had pretty much spent all their money at Nova drilling it extensively to know avail. It was really there final role of the dice when they finally drilled the hole that led them to the deposit....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.