BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Cash Guidance - Qtr 4, page-125

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Anything is possible..when i first started investing in big in december i was not blind..and i went in wise...i reckon it will go up well over $2.oo and then it is going to bounce around big time but well over todays close of 1.60. ...for the record i was the 10000 bid at 1.605 and i got them at 1.60. I think the tradies started coming in 2 days ago really big time and so once it gets to $2.00 its game on.my strategy is to accumulate as much as possible as big long term has real potential. There is now a new dynamic and pattern to Big asx and we must be ready for the volatility...but overall the volatility will be positive....i am looking to accumulate further using this volatility as currenttly i am close to my max.
    I am waiting for the arrival on our big hotcopper thread of the p&d crew they are not here yet but will be here sometime next week.i reckon we cannot stop them so we must be ready for them and their b.s ..in all ..there is still potential here and this is just the beginning....my gut feel is that at some stage there will be a takeoveror merger bid and people will be boasting about how they bought under $2... But i am not connected so DYOR and share and care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.