AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey the doors...Good post from you...on the money1. The...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey the doors...

Good post from you...on the money

1. The fundamentals of AVB are growing by the day and I too was at the last AGM and as stated the drilling program is fully funded for 2013...

2. So AVB management team weren't worried so neither am I...its a bargain, low budget team working hard behind the scenes...

3. Hope to see some of the options in the money by April and the new management pick up some deserved shares as allotted...

4. As you say we are going to be well placed at the right time and in right location...news should coming up very soon, to keep the predators from scooping us up at bargain basement prices...

5. Talk of a rights issue never out of the picture, but highly unlikely...potential for Vale coming to the party around last qtr a much better bet IMO...An even better bet is AVB gets the 51million, based on the quality of the Assets in the ground and the quality of the technical team currently assembled...

6. If Wayne Phillips, recently poached from Kinross, can't put together a 12,000tpa pilot plant with high quality equipment at AN...after spending his career building 100-200k tpa...I'll run down Queens st naked with a 'ukulele' singing 'Auld Lang Syne'...

Cheers big ears...

PS: if I had any available cash I would add to an already big position...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.