MOZ 0.00% 3.6¢ mosaic brands limited

Cash Levels

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    So....MOZ successfully raised $4.6m. They had about $1m left in the kitty as at 31st Dec. So, I assume on best guess they have around $5.5m in the kitty.

By comparison, TON have a massive billion tonne resource across the border in AK47 territory (thanks piast!) but as at 31st Dec they had $344,000 in the kitty.

In January they went to the market hoping to raise $11m via a Rights issue but only managed to raise $1.84million x 9c per share. The underwriter, GMP Securities (who agreed to underwrite the issue up to $4m) were on the hook to make up the shortfall of $2.16m.
    So, TON has $4m in the kitty as at 31st Jan.

MNS had $1.58m in the kitty as at 31st Dec and successfully raised $3m in early Feb from sophisticated investors so they have about $4.6m in the kitty as well.

Kibaran (KNL) had $1.4m at end Dec and went into a trading halt yesterday for a "material raising". We will all wait to see what they have managed to raise, and from whom, in the next few days. But their resource size is about one seventh the size of MOZ (23mt v 179mt)

SYR, of course, are going gang busters - a huge, high grade resource and $191m in the kitty.

I am very interested in seeing how this pans out - and how much KNL manage to raise. TON, for reasons I am not familiar with (others following this sector for longer than I might have more info on that), seem to be in quite a deal of bother sentiment wise, and its stock is down a further 7.6% as I write (6c). I dont know what is going on there but momentum seems to be with MNS & MOZ (outside of SYR, of course).

Comments anyone?

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.