ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

hcrabocI agree with the essence of what you are saying about...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    hcraboc

I agree with the essence of what you are saying about Kroombit; but regarding your statement that "Kroombit is profitable to mine", is that based on the current jorc announcement and current price of zn/cu?

I must admit that Kroombit has me intrigued!

Is ARE just being astute and methodical in its approach to Kroombit, or is ARE just going on a pedantic and meaningless exercise that will lead to "nothingness".

I ask the following questions :-

1. Why did ARE spend all that money to get the Kroombit drilling to a jorc standard given that they must have had some idea based on the drill results beforehand?

2. Sure, the jorc announcement was not "sexy" at all, so why would they bother to continue with Kroombit, as per their 6/8/2009 announcement in "targeting additional deposits around Kroombit"?

3. Given that their financial cash on hand as of 1st September 2009 is $7.2mil (with a further $2m supposedly coming!), how far will this money take them to get Kroombit to be a "goer". Sure SRL is doing the spend at Torrens , but ARE is also spending in Laos!

OK, Kroombit is well located with regard to infrastructure (power,road, rail and port facilities). And hopefully it will be cheap to mine as hcraboc has indicated. And hopefully, the projected price of zn/cu will improve in the next few years.

But it would also be good to get some costing extimates and projections from ARE iteself, before they spend their (our) remaining cash! ... And before they ask us for more money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.973K 60.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.