CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

cash on hand, page-3

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Thanks Rayz, always a helpful hint. With limited time, and so many opportunities, its always nice to get a summarised run down.

i found re management:

Mr John Heugh BSc. (Hons), MPESA, Managing Director
    Has basically been a consultant/subcracted for bigger oil companies. Has studies drilling technologies. Hasn't been credited with any oil finds.

Mr Gregory Ambrose, BSc. (Hons) Geology, Manager - Geology
    35 years experience, working for bigger companies such as Santos. Mr Ambrose defined many new geological concepts and prospects in Northern Territory basins such as the Amadeus, Georgina, Pedirka, and Wiso where Central Petroleum holds significant acreage
    I like this bit "Mr Ambrose provided the geological model for two successful wildcat wells which delineated a new 300 million barrel oil trend, while also identifying a bypassed oil zone in the giant Sarir field which resulted in the delineation of a 90 million barrel extension to the field."

Mr Timothy Green, BSc. (Hons) Mining Engineering, Drilling Operations and Production Manager
    35 years of oil and gas drilling operations experience. Nothing else much to report, worked in a few countries...hopefully he can keep the equipment together (unlike what happened with Blamore?).

Mr Stewart Bayford, BSc. Geology and Soil Science, Exploration Manager
    Mr Bayford has most recently been credited with managing the exploration team that discovered several new onshore natural gas discoveries from back-to-back wells in the Nile Delta, in 2008, ranging in size from 20 - 200 bcf gas.

These guys are the most important of management to finding something. I'm not a fan of them taking up CSG. Stick with the stuff they know...

I still think its more of a short term hold, although the last time they spudded Blamore/Simpson1, the shareprice plunged. This time different? More cash...more backing...markets recovering?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $4.63K 89.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472949 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 30773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.