SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cash on hand, page-39

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (DTrad)

Are you saying klob's posts have more good content then mine?
    If so please answer honestly as I do not want to be posting what I have been posting if people are not interested. I have no problem if you say yes to that question.
    I have been cutting back on posting because I am not sure if people are interested in what I say.
    The only things I will say though is from what I have found in reports from just one source over the last two days,things are not as bad as some people on this forum are saying.That goes for financing,time frames for a recovery and 2009 Ernst & Young Global Mining & Metals Sector Leader Mike Elliott expecting niche deals to increase and a number of smaller US$2 to US$10 billion mega deals involving the mid-tier miners.
    Nine reports I have printed off all pointing to a different story from,Middle East,Asia,Europe,Africa,China and India.These reports covered Mining news,Metals news and Project news.

To say the IMF would not be handing out money to African projects which was posted on this forum.
    The Funds sad lending will no longer be tied to its mandatory structural performance criteria starting May 1st 2009.Instead borrowing countries would be able to receive money based on their domestic reform programmes.In a dramatic turn of events,the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is scrapping some of the stringent harmful conditionality's that has caused lingering mistrust and stigmatised the Fund's operations in development countries particularly Africa.IMF has been plagued by calls for reform.It has received a lifeline from the G20 Group of Nations who tripled its credit line to $750 billion.This was from All Africa April 16th 2009.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.