SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cash on hand, page-48

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (DTrad)

Thanks.

I do not have a problem if any one wants to say I have got it wrong,as long as they give a legitimate reason for my post not being right.
    I can learn from my mistakes as well as any one else.

Even klob could give some input to this forum if he wanted to.
    The problem though is he just seems to knock people who have a positive stance about SDL,even though they do their research and make sure they are quoting reports or other research as honestly as they can.

I spend hours every day researching not just SDL but BRM,UMC,FRS and others I have no shares in.
    I do not say much about UMC as there are quite a few people on that forum who are far better qualified then me to comment on that company.

I have no problem if people think SDL have no future but just say honestly why they believe that.Not make up stories and tell lies about the reasons.

We can not believe every thing we hear or read from Brokers,Analyst and papers,a lot of them have agendas in keeping us thinking one way while they do the opposite.Talking about a recovery in 3 or 4 years while they really are looking at a recovery starting in six to twelve months and they are getting set before the recovery starts.

We will see what happens,but people were talking about and comparing SDL with FMG about 3 years ago.
    BHP had plans for double tracking the Newman rail line at least 5 years ago,and at the same time and in the same document were planing for J/V's and third party rail access in the Pilbara.

I am sure the the Chinese,Koreans,Japanese and others are planing for the next twenty years or more. This is the time the big and powerful get bigger and the new kids on the block get started as only the big and strong will survive.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.