SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cash on hand, page-49

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Stop talking about me. For the last time "no I will no go out with you Westcott or Yacho so please stop asking".

For the sake of people needing attention on here. Westcott if you want to post -- post. If you have some problem feeling needed or fitting in, I suggest you see one of those head doctors.

As for people putting me on ignore it a free country and if you can’t take it, eat some baked beans and toughen up as the milk aren’t going to pour itself.

This stock needs funding. Time VS money is the key to this stock.
    The SP dropping after the scripted offer was discussed in a previous thread.

Most smart people sold the $5000 at 10-10.5 cents from the scripted offer for quick profit and I say to them well done u read the market well.

SP is the reflection of the current market view on the stock. If you have a problem with the SP suggest you stop looking and keep reading books.

For all the people feelings that I have hurt them or felt like they need that “loving feeling” to prove them self better then me. Coles is having a special on baked beans. Buy a lot to toughen up.

Honestly jokes aside Wescott u needing all this attention … seek help it quite sad.

Best poster award goes to that person with the Tafe cert. What leadership he is really showing.

It like
    Dear Diary –
    People on the SDL aren’t reading my post.

Good night, the weather is very cold in Melbourne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.