Readers on the super site also need to keep avery close eye on...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Readers on the super site also need to keep avery close eye on changes to their entittlements and be very vigilant.
    In other words look around corners before you get there,now this cryptic note is based on the economic thread that I have my 2cents worth on.

REcently a few u-tube downloads on the economic site have been viewed,without bias or scarring people it is worth a look at a bloke called Max Kieser,this plain candid view makes you sit up and look.

And the reason?,because previous interviews going back bagged him as being incorrect in the general media.

I have a belief that OUR foreign Policy dictates our Economic policy--just a thought to keep in mind.

As I stated here it gives you a thumbnail sketch of what is going on,the statement that gold could hit $10,000 in 4 years and I DON'T believe in gold, makes you stop and think IF this pans out at the rate it is going.When it gets to near that is it possible government will do the same in Australia as what has happened in Cyprus?,dont laugh there is a fear that the EU could do it in europe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.