EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Cash Poor?, page-13

1. 46 Posts.
    Here,
    I say mind-blowing. Thanks Espinsight. The fact that the product's significantly cheaper is enough to cause excitement in itself. It is the oldest strategy for a competitive advantage in the book (and effective I may add).  The additional qualities are what makes this even more so. And for those doubting the product/ability to replicate, I look forward to your IPO... that is after you have engineered the product, performed the trials, had the product approved by a state transport department, received capital incentives and built the lab... even for an established firm this is a LONG way off. And what if a competitor comes along (again unforeseeable for some time), EDE will need help servicing the world-wide demand. No company monopolises any market! And who knows what else EDE will have achieved by then! Although some of us have a few ideas... @mickmaw

As we all know, Warren Buffett said... "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient..."

There's a reason the SP is resilient... why would holders re-buy if they didn't see the SP recovering; as they realise the fall is from fear and trailing only. Looking forward to the next ANN. I'll just leave that there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.