FBR 11.1% 3.0¢ fbr ltd

Cash position discussion time to raise ?

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    So thoughts peeps around the current cash position which given the quarterly burns is not looking real flash in 2-3 quarters what to do one may ask ?

my feeling is the time to raise is now and don’t wait till the cash is very low with no real big revenue foreseeable in the immediate future I’m not sure why they just don’t go for it now ?

Do people think that this issue should be addressed ASAP sure it will be a heavy dilution given more performance shares and a capitulating SP last 12 months but it’s the elephant in the room isn’t it

whats your call raise ASAP or wait maybe they know some big investment is coming who really knows just seems odd to me there has not been a SPP for holders to boost the coffers I would have thought with all the news it would be logical

The lower the SP the lower the raising price no ? If they raised say right now to make it attractive it would have to close to 4s that would obviously be dilutive we all know they will have to raise at some stage

Thoughts it’s getting to the point isn’t it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $133.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $420.4K 14.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 704270 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.