ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

what is the point to trading 100 shares at the end like that....

1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    what is the point to trading 100 shares at the end like that. there must be a reason behind i just dont get it at all seen that play a few times to what out come. and yes how does asx allow such a stupid trade.

so my understanding is some guys got some shares for doing a good job called an intensive bonus. They have the right to sell them as they wish. as we dont know who or how many people are involved. But now its guessing why they sell. it must be they know the well result is shit. or it could be they want the cash and as they did not pay for the shares, any price is ok. But not less than .009 it seems but some took ,008 not many. or there selling some not all.

seems little to do with oil testing or work on site. its just some people trading.
    so why does this 65 million shares need so much coverage. is it we just have exhausted other old topics.
    its the old story no news is the basis to speculate.

im enjoying a few latte's and reading the last few days post and my giggles are arousing some attention around me. may be they are speculating what i am watching.

L&S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.