ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

cash position update?

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

I'm a non-holder but I have an order waiting in 0.03 to buy in. Seems really really cheap as a long term stock and if it hits the right targets, this could really really really boom.

Been looking at this for a couple of weeks since it was mentioned in the DT area of HC.

Would've bought in earlier if not for my constant curiosity regarding ESN's cash position, which is below.

With $65,000 on hand as of 30 September 2013, and only a mere $80,000 raised in the share issue of 80 million shares at 0.01 cents on the 24th of October, what are your views on ESN's cash position?

To phrase it simply: how are ESN surviving with no cash?

I don't quite get it. Surely they would've updated the market if they raised more money through a loan or something, but there hasn't been anything since last month's share issue.

I really do believe there is HUGE potential in ESN, but can anyone enlighten me about this?

And if you say they make money through the app, well it only just recently went live and surely they wouldn't make enough money to cover costs just yet. These things take time.

Sorry if it seems like a confusing post - because admittedly I'm really confused myself.

Hope someone can answer these pressing questions.

GLTA :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.