JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

I will explain myself. What was produced today, i could write...

1. 460 Posts.
    I will explain myself. What was produced today, i could write out my self in about half an hour. Almost every oil exploration company on the stock market, gives you more information than we have been provided. They actually spend the time to issue charts, compare projected drilling times and targets to actual. Some show you wheather they are expecting the primary targets is a sand structure or a carbonate play, secondary targets, some even the mud used etc, etc, etc etc. This announcment was vague. What deepth do they believe to acheive next week? For me 405m seems slow on a nearly 40 day program, when the drill hole is 3300m. At this rate we are looking at 60 days? Hey if we had a chart, i wouldn't need to worry, because i would be able to track progress. Seems like traders thought the same way as me and sold on the news. Usually drilling contracts are for a daily rate? And good oil has shown us all the cash position? And, im negative, just stating facts, and yes i dont like the facts too i have outlined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.