UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Cash position, page-11

1. 1,247 Posts.
    That is what I surmised, that they are in the process of doing a financing deal. Why hold a EC where a pesky analyst could ask an embarrassing question hence forcing the management to evade the question creating the impression they have something to hide. Just not worth the risk.

There is nothing unusual about where UNS finds itself. Incyte had similar issues and needed to be refocused. Lucky for UNS there were people that new it was time to stop the magic R&D rabbit chase albeit a bit late perhaps. I know from my own life experience that is not an easy thing to do.

From everything I can see they now have devices that have been perfected enough for clinical testing with actual drugs. According to management they are now less than two years away from commercial sales with contracts that could last as long as 10 or 15 years.

Management has now resized the company away from R&D and towards commercialization. They are no longer a endless pit of R&D but a company that has reigned in expenses and now have a definitive timeline towards production. From my perch I see a company being buffed up to attract further investment.

The major question is are the contracts big enough for the company to ensure debt servicing or a return on investment? That is something none of us really know.

I do expect heavy dilution is heading our way given the recent stock options that were awarded to the C suite.

The again the deal could fall apart putting UNS's back against the wall.

As RRMAN says -- "We Wait"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.