UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Yeah that is a distinct possibility per latest 10Q: "The Company...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    Yeah that is a distinct possibility per latest 10Q:

"The Company incurred recurring losses from operations as well as negative cash flows from operating activities during fiscal year 2016 and the six months ended December 31, 2016, and anticipates incurring additional losses and negative cash flows until such time that it can generate sufficient revenue from the sale, customization, or exclusive use and licensing of its proprietary injectable drug delivery systems to pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers. These factors raise substantial doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern. The Company has taken or intends to take the steps delineated below to address its cash requirements, the success of which is largely beyond the Company’s control."

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...xS1564590-17-1314/1476170/1564590-17-1314.pdf

I do believe that is a possibility. If the contracts are not enough in size to service the debt in the future then chances dim substantially that capital will be found.

My bet is that the WI market will be huge simply because the pharma's have made a huge bet on large volume biologics. UNIS per last 10Q have 4 paying customers in a market place of 21 biopharma's who collectively have over 100 biologics that are suitable for WI's or AI's. UNIS has 20% of them including the largest Amgen which leads me to conclude they have achieved a sizeable chunk of the market.

If my above assumption is correct they will probably find the capital to fund through commercialization in 2019. If not then they go bankrupt. Given their current cash position it won't be long till we know.

Right now for those that follow charts a Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish) with a project 0.00 - 0.40 cents price target (NASDAQ) is projected.
    Last edited by cadrifter: 17/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.