UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

From memory, I believe the following applies- Sanofi's syringe...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    From memory, I believe the following applies-
    Sanofi's syringe contracts were apparently still active until UNIS dropped Syringe production resulting in the $10 mil refund due.
    Sanofi has exclusive right to market about 6 drug categories in the larger wearable pumps which they can supply to their mates.
    We know the position with Amgen and their alliance with OrbiMed.
    I speculatively believe the following -
    That Sanofi has to be either in or out.
    Amgens money for this year is exhausted.
    Sanofi has not paid any real money towards their wearables development.
    If Sanofi are in - then they have to take a substantial monetary stake in UNIS and match Amgens contribution.
    If Sanofi chooses not to take a stake- then I believe Orbimed will take control and the UNIS will become a new company in such a way as to cancel all contractual arrangement with the 'likes of' Sanofi.
    I believe that Amgen has written enough guarantees into their contracts to ensure that they will continue to have access to all of UNIS patents and could gain access to the Sanofi exclusive drug categories
    In conclusion- I believe that it is not in Sanofi interest to give away their favored position in regard to exclusivity on their own selection of choice drug categories- therefore I believe that they will become a strategic partner like Amgen.
    In addition- it would seem strange for a company to give encouragement shares to senior managers if they were to go bankrupt.
    Mike Ratigan is still employed and receiving bonuses with no syringes division.
    Molly Weaver's husband holds about $130,000 worth of shares (indirectly?)SEC filing 30/1/17
    All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.