UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I agree cadrifter. They said they had liquidity into March, so...

1. 479 Posts.
    I agree cadrifter.

They said they had liquidity into March, so say 3 or 4 weeks cash is left. Bankruptcy has been a real possibility many times before. They need approx $55 MM to get to February when they can go back to the capital markets. The cash can come from financing, customer receipts, an employee (Hastings), business development, sale of the PFS rights, building sale and Amgen note. The management believes they can make it, we can only rely on what they say. Some options are better for stockholders than others, but all are better than bankruptcy.

From the 10Q p 9.

In connection with the issuance of the December 2016 Convertible Note, the Lender (as defined below) consented to the issuance of the December 2016 Convertible Note and the Company agreed to obtain the Lender’s
    written consent prior to closing on a transaction to sell Company securities to a third party other than the Counterparty or any employee of the Company or
    Unilife Medical Solutions during the four-month period commencing January 1, 2017 and ending April 30, 2017.

Also from the 10Q p 43.

The Company believes its existing cash at December 31, 2016 will provide the Company with sufficient liquidity to fund the Company’s operations into March 2017 without falling below its minimum cash balance requirement under theCompany’s debt facilities of $5.1 million. The Company believes that any potential proceeds from fundraising efforts, the potential issuance of the 2018 Convertible Note, potential customer cash receipts, and potential proceeds from business development discussions will provide the Company with
    enough liquidity to fund its operations for the next twelve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.