DRO 3.53% $1.64 droneshield limited

Cash prior to delivery / farewell

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    One extreme positive of today's South East Asia Army Order is this line...

The order is expected to be delivered in 4Q20, with full payment due before shipment.

If Oleg and team are demanding full payment before shipping and winning the contracts, you would likely be right to assume that there are a number of other interested customers and Oleg knows now he is not overly reliant on any one. As such - I am expecting more of these types of orders to be announced over the coming weeks and months.

Droneshield is quickly becoming the perfect business model -
    1. A large customer base without reliance on any one.
    2. A Government customer base, where money is of little consequence.
    3. A customer base willing to pay prior to delivery.
    Droneshield is likely to move into a very strong cashflow position over the next 2 years, whilst taking on very little customer credit risk.

I know there are many here happy to make a quick buck on DRO. However, there are some (myself included) which see Droneshield as the business which we might have built ourselves in different circumstances. Fortunately with the recent irrational pull-back to 10 cents, we have been able to get in on the ground level and will participate in the growth for hopefully many years to come.

I only returned to HC as I saw that the pessimism and vitriol surrounding this company had become highly toxic. Recent announcements and the return of the positive investors have rectified this.

So with my many, many, many thousands of DRO shares tucked away in my bottom drawer, I bid you all farewell. Success is never guaranteed - but all the hard work appears done - and it should be easy riding from here.

Best of luck to the astute.

SK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.060(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.57 $28.10M 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4706 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 15582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.