ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Cash puzzle

1. djp
    64 Posts.
    ADO were due to pay an upfront cash component of EU7.7m at the end of January. This is approx AU$11.7m, but it was to be offset by a subsidiary's loan of EU1m (AU$1.5m) for a net AUD outflow of $10.2m for Diasource.

At the end of December, cash on hand per the Qtrly was $6.9m after including the Dec EI of $6.3m. According to the Qtrly, a further shortfall placement of $1.7m was still to be received as of last week. There is also an R&D tax offset still to be received - amount not specified - (does any body know?). The timing of the R&D receipt wasn't specified.

The cash balance after all the above events was expected to be $3.7m. This is where I need help with the numbers......$6.9m + $1.7m + R&D $x - $10.2m (net DIA) = $3.7m. For this equation to balance, the missing R&D amount has to be an improbable $5.3m.

I've obviously misinterpreted or missed something. Any helpers? (There was a placement of 9m shares in late January which looks as if the proceeds would've barely covered paying out the Canadians so I've left both transactions out of the above equation)

I assume ADO has been able to defer the upfront cash component, or instead pay it by instalments, so as to align with the timing of the receipts of both the shortfall placement & the R&D refund.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.