GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

cash raising coming?, page-21

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm not so sure if deceptive is the right word for me as a long term holder it feels like your back 7 years only now solid dilution and in debt drip feeding off another company to essentially kick start another round of capital injection to potential investors who aren't aware of the companies history....
    Rehashing DFS at SDV already been done so what's going to change an extra ute on a salt flat with smiling snaps of hey here's another 100 thousand shares for managing to suck another squillion dollars from investors for building a tent and Evap pond hah...
    I've really no faith in GXY until it comes clean and starts producing something where investors are given a fair go just cleaning up a mess doesn't cut it for me.
    They need to start small and produce a quality product ! Slot of people here ate so far ahead jumping the gun that history hasn't taught you anything Jiangsu ring a bell?
    The Smart money is with GMM the damn mine produced an A grade product then was shut down ( smoking the funny stuff I'd say )and mothballed, just my two cents and yes I hold both.
    Last edited by asahee: 07/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.