NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

cash raising, page-26

1. tui
    6,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Markob,
    Another brilliant post. Thanks.
    As you know I have got to know Peter quite well over the last 3 years. He is not your normal sort of a guy. He is an extreme strategist and a hardballed, but fair accountant. And of all the CEO's I have studied Peter always has his shareholders in mind.

I was a wee bit disappointed in the cap raise because it wasn't pro rata but with what's coming up but who cares. Let's get some cash now and pay for our expenses whilst we prove up a huge Western Australian resource. There are quite a few Majors sniffing around Australia at this time. These guys take a long term energy view, not just the next 5 years. ( e.g. Euro/non Euro, oil down to $60 etc. )

Bharat aren't just here to have an Indian curry. They are a Fortune 500 company looking to Aussie instead of the USA. And they want gas. The IEA have identified our Perth basin as one of the best in the world. India is a hugely growing economy.

I implore all shareholders to get as many as you can get.

The trouble at the moment is everyone is down on oil. And if you are down on oil, you are sure down on shale. But things can change very quickly. We could well have tougher times ahead and if oil plummets it will put on hold so many oil/wind/solar energy expansion projects it ain't funny. And then, as you know, oil demand and price increases.

But, reading into the paragraph above, there is a huge move to gas, led by the USA. Google to get an appreciation.
    Even Detroit Diesel are no longer. It is Detroit LNG/CNG now being serviced by a new $1 billion fuelling infrastructure.

NWE is poised to really hit the big time. I hope I don't turn out to be a King Baz. KB was a legend and was right in just about everything he posted. The Puffin drilling team let him down. They drilled down too far and couldn't control the water intrusion. ( don't write Puffin off )

I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again. Let's hope it is not with NWE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.