KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

ROZNOV,I always have the time because I'm 20 years old and I'm...

1. 259 Posts.

ROZNOV,

I always have the time because I'm 20 years old and I'm counting down the days when I start my third year of Arts at the University of Melbourne (March 3, expect less posting then!). In my spare time apart from stocks and HC I like going for walks, playing Playstation and watching T.V.

So, we know there will be a placement some time. They might do it half way to TD of Kiliwani North #1 if the SP is in the mid teens, you know, like MEO did theirs before TD of Heron just recently. But then again if it is successful then capital raising could be done above the prices where we got in, hence it won't be detrimental to us.

Or they could do it during drilling of Borsano hoping for a run-up in SP (seriously, I'll be mega-pissed if Key's SP isn't higher than 10c come Borsano irrespective of what happens in Tanzania), or then again they could do it after making a discovery in Italy. They'd have no problem raising at around $1 if they found, say, 50BCF 2P which is the average for the Po Valley - then this will all be a distant memory!

I will also like to let people know, in case they don't, that Nexus Energy - one of the greatest oil & gas explorers on the ASX equal to Hardman - had a howler of a first year on the ASX when shareholder value was effectively totally destroyed. You could have picked them up for 2 cents in 2002, now they're 1.80!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.