KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Nice Surandy. Yes Ken told me that they would not be performing...

1. 259 Posts.

Nice Surandy. Yes Ken told me that they would not be performing seismic because seismic lines were available from the previous owners of the permit and from public domain information. This is good news. Good work getting onto that - that didn't cross my mind.

I hope they can get a rig going sometime soon, I asked Ken in an e-mail I sent him a couple of weeks ago, and he didn't given an answer to this specific question, although he did remind me that he cannot disclose certain market sensitive information to me whilst leaving the wider market in the dark. I guess it was a little bit opportunistic on my behalf...

I want to hear something about targets for the Po Valley. How AWESOME would it be if they said they were targeting an extension of the Villa Fortuna oilfield or something. But it will probably just be Borsano #1 that they have talked about which is gas only, although everyone (KEY, indep. geologist and public domain info) agrees that the permit is good for shallow gas and deeper oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.