TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Yaqona,Agree with all your comments on value.Troy reminds me of...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Yaqona,

Agree with all your comments on value.

Troy reminds me of an excellent little company called Incremental Petroleum. It was run with integrity, technical expertise, great strategy, low cost production - and imo never valued at more than 40% of it's conservative real worth. It even had a similar share trading pattern to Troy. Often good bounces after the 1/4lys, but it would always drop back (frustratingly). No recognition given of the huge growth potential. Again, the players in the sector didn't value its low key "incremental" strategy, even though it practically guaranteed highly profitable production.

This particular gem was taken over by a Canadian company at the height of the panic selling, after an inept corporate play by Cooper Energy.

My guess is that Troy will tend to hold increases only when it's actually into it's 9 g/t ore. As with Incremental, Troy seems to have to have the shining bar in its hand before the market will assign a value to it.

If Troy does more early, that fine too as I still have a good bite-size holding. Regards PE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.