TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Astute comments, PickEm.The thing about companies like TRY is...

1. BH!
    2,521 Posts.
    Astute comments, PickEm.

The thing about companies like TRY is that, one day (and possibly without warning), TRY will release some information which captures the market's attention. Then, they will wonder where in the world this company has been hiding. Then, they will have to contend with the fact that there aren't that many shares available at current prices (but, hey - when your producing and exploration assets are only valued at $40m, which is the approx. free cash they are generating each year, there's plenty of scope to bid up the price).

You can't tell when this might happen, but I don't want to be left out when it does. In the meantime, I don't perceive a whole lot of downside risk in TRY. It's not like an explorer which can halve or quarter from current prices.

The fall back to below cash backing last year was because of the unfortunate coincidence of general market sentiment and the fact that TRY was still ramping up Andorinhas (which was not producing profitably at that time). It is substantially better positioned now that it is producing profitably, again, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.